Well, everyone, it’s back! If you enjoyed my Who Wants to Be a Millionaire-Animation Edition games that I did last year, you’ll be happy to know that I’ll be doing a 2nd season of these games starting late August/early September. (If you didn’t enjoy the games, well too bad!)
For those who don’t know, these games consist of 10 contestants answering 12 multiple-choice questions related to animation with the hopes of answering the million point question correctly! They will have 3 lifelines to help them throughout the game: one 50/50 (two wrong answers will be eliminated), and two Phone-a-Friend or Ask the Expert (the contestant will seek help from either one of their personal contacts or an “animation expert” that I personally designated).
If someone gets the million point question right, they’ll win a $50 gift card from me! If nobody gets to the million, the top 5 people who got the highest scores will come back for a second chance to get to the million. If nobody still gets to the million, the winner will be the person with the highest combined score from both rounds and they’ll win a $20 gift card from me!
Right now, I’m looking for contestants to play this season. The requirements to participate as a contestant are:
- Contestant must be a resident of US/Canada
- Contestant must speak English
- Contestant must have a working webcam/mic
- Contestant must be comfortable with being recorded and having the video seen by others on YouTube and on my blog
- Contestant must be knowledgeable about animation as the questions will range from facts about animated films to facts about behind-the-scenes on films to facts about animation studios to facts about people in the animation industry, etc. Basically, anything even remotely related to the field of animation is fair game!
If you’re interested in being a contestant and meet these requirements, please leave a comment at the end of this page or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’m looking forward to an amazing 2nd season!