Well, it’s that time of year again: the time of year when a blogger gets tagged by another blogger.
And this time I’ve been tagged with the Liebster Award by THE ANIMATION FILES.
The rules are quite simple indeed. All I have to do is:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions that they’ve asked.
- Nominate 11 other blogs (with less than 500 followers).
- Post 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Let your nominees know that you’ve chosen them with a comment.
So, thank you, THE ANIMATION FILES!
Now, let’s get on to answering the questions!
1) How are you doing today? Well, I’m doing quite well…phew, that was easy!
2) What is your favorite Disney film? Cinderella II! It’s an underrated treasure. My heart beats in trepidation every time I merely intend to watch that glorious masterpiece.
Yeah, I am. It’s actually Beauty and the Beast.
3) What is your least favorite Disney film? Well, in terms of the animated Canon, Fantasia! In terms of animated non-Canon, umm…either Cinderella II or The Hunchback of Notre Dame II. And in terms of live-action, Prom! (Click here to learn more about what I thought of that!)
4) If you can bring back anyone from the dead, who would it be? Umm…It’ll be cool to bring Walt Disney back to life and show him all his films that came out after his death and see his reactions to them!
5) Waffles or Pancakes? Pancakes….by far!
6) 3D animation or 2D animation? 2D animation is my favorite of the two.
7) What’s your favorite game (video game, sports, board game, etc.)? Umm…not sure…chess?
8) Which Disney character is most like you? Prince Eric is most like me, because I’m also incredibly handsome and found to be extremely sexy by all the women I pass by in life.
Ok, maybe not. I honestly have no idea which Disney character is most like me!
9) What is the meaning of life? Don’t do any injustice towards anyone: God, people, animals, etc.
10) Have you met the muffin man? Is he the one from Drury Lane? If so, then no as I have never come upon Drury Lane.
11) What is 2579 times pi? A bloody large circumference of a circle!
Ok, I’m done with that. Now I need to post 11 questions to ask 11 other bloggers. Wow, this is like a chain letter. Ok, here are my questions:
1) What is the difference between a raven and a writing desk?
2) If Pinocchio says that he’s going to tell a lie, what happens to his nose?
3) If you can match any two Disney characters together romantically (who aren’t already romantically attached to each other), whom would they be?
4) If you could make a live-action version of any animated Disney film, which would it be?
5) If you could make an animated version of any live-action Disney film, which would it be?
6) How do you feel about movies being over 2.5 hours long?
7) Who are your top 3 celebrity crushes?
8) Who are your top 3 celebrities whom you can’t stand?
9) Which famous celebrity would you want to voice an animated character (who hasn’t already done so)?
10) Who are your top 3 animated crushes?
and that infernal question,
11) Did you enjoy Man of Steel?
Phew…almost done! Ok, time to nominate 11 other people. I hereby nominate:
1) animate this
2) COCO HITS NY
Yay, I’m finally done! Ok, so you 11, answer the questions, make up your own, and send them forth to 11 other bloggers. Go now! And be prepared to hear unusual answers!